carl h. smith
"WE ALREADY LİVE İN A VİRTUAL REALİTY"
DIRECTOR OF THE LEARNING TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH CENTRE (LTRC) TECHNOLOGIES AND PRINCIPAL RESEARCH FELLOW AT RAVENSBOURNE
Carl H Smith is Director of the Learning Technology Research Centre (LTRC) and Principal Research Fellow at Ravensbourne University. He has 16 years experience conducting R+D into the application of hybrid technologies for perceptual and cognitive transformation. He is currently working on 4 EU projects including the Horizon 2020 project ‘[WEKIT] Wearable Experience for Knowledge Intensive Training’ which aims to create ‘Wearable Experience (WE)' – an entirely new form of media. His other projects involve Context Engineering, Umwelt Hacking, Natural Media, Cyberdelics, Sensory Augmentation, Empathy Engines, Memory Palaces, Artificial Senses and Body Hacking. His research themes include:
1) Examining how technology can transform the human condition.
2) Reality hacking to create new forms of consciousness.
3) Carrying out spatial experiments that are designed to turn images into objects and ideas into interfaces.
4) The pursuit of non-mediation via the multiple point of view.
5) Creating architectures of light.
6) Mapping consciousness in order to interlocate between different dimensions.
7) Using natural media to fix the problems caused by the technology of linear perspective.
8) Rewinding the construction of language in order to reveal the writer.
Contextolgy - The Science of Context Engineering.
Boundaries And Application Areas Of Perceptual Technologies To Create Non-Drug ACSs